Off the Blog
I can’t believe that July has ended. Where did the time go? This month was bittersweet. On July 20, I celebrated my one year wedding anniversary and on July 26, I sadly reflected on the loss of my mom six years ago. The month came with the usual life challenges, but by the grace of God I rose above them and pressed on.
On the Blog
Books Read and Reviewed
This month I read eleven (11) books, and reviewed twelve (12). They are:
- [2 Jul] A Little Bit Wicked by Melissa Foster ★★★★½
- [7 Jul] Southern Sunrise by Natasha Madison ★★★★½
- [8 Jul] Cold Hearted Bastard by Jennifer Dawson ★★★★
- [8 Jul] Arrogant Bastard by Jennifer Dawson ★★★★
- [13 Jul] The Lost and Found Bookshop by Susan Wiggs ★★★★
- [20 Jul] Building Bridges by Lia Fairchild ★★★★½
- [21 Jul] Quarter Miles by Devney Perry ★★★★½
- [22 Jul] The Breaking Season by K.A. Linde ★★★★½
- [23 Jul] The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry ★★★★½
- [27 Jul] Someone's Listening by Seraphina Nova Glass ★★★★½
- [29 Jul] Hawkesmoor: A Novel of Vampire and Faerie by Anne Merino ★★★
- [30 Jul] A Sweet Mess by Jayci Lee ★★★
Hawkesmoor: A Novel of Vampire and Faerie was read in June
I have met my challenge of reading twenty-five (25) books for the Netgalley and Edelweiss reading challenge.
I am at seventy -eight percent (78%) of The New Release Challenge, thirty percent (30%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, and forty -seven (47%) of The Audio Book Challenge. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I hope to complete in good time. At, the time of me writing this post I was twenty (20) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge. I have read seventy-seven (77) books since the start of the year.
New Additions to the Blog
- Review: A Fast Woman by Laralyn Doran - September 21, 2020
- Book Blitz: Blood Rogue by Linda J. Parisi - September 17, 2020
- Review: The Inheritance Gamesby Jennifer Lynn Barnes - September 16, 2020