Wow! June came and it went. June is not a month I look forward to as it signals the start of the hurricane season. If that is not enough it come with changes in the temperature that is hot and humid. As I am writing this post I am praying for rain and it’s cooling effect.
Books Read and Reviewed
I read ten (10) books in June and posted reviews for 10. Less than my usual. I don’t what it is about June, but I always seem to do less reading for this particular month
Books Read- 10
Total Books completed to date – 72
Average days per book – 2.3
Total Pages Read to date- 22,007
I am at eighty-four (84%) of The New Release Challenge, twenty-three percent (23%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, fifty- three percent (53%) of The Audio Book Challenge. I increased my goal for COYER and now I am at seventy percent (70%) and fifty-eight percent (58%) in the A-Z reading challenge. The Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge is completed. At the time of me writing this post I was twenty-three (23) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge.
- [1 Jun] Southern Heat by Natasha Madison ★★★★
- [4 Jun] A Fate of Wrath & Flame by K.A. Tucker ★★★★½
- [10 Jun] Deeper Than The Ocean by Julie Ann Walker ★★★★
- [11 Jun] Love for Beginners by Jill Shalvis ★★★★½
- [15 Jun] The Stepsisters by Susan Mallery ★★★★
- [18 Jun] The Wicked Aftermath by Melissa Foster ★★★★★
- [21 Jun] Submerged by Kaylea Cross ★★★★
- [22 Jun] The Summer of No Attachments by Lori Foster ★★★★★
- [25 Jun] City of Deadly Dreams by Elyse Douglas ★★★★
- [30 Jun] The Truth Behind The Mask by W.L. Brooks ★★★★
Favourite Books for June
A sample of the books I plan to read in July
How was your reading for June? Did you have any stand out reads? Looking for recommendations so let me know in the comments.