I am linking up to The Sunday Post hosted by Kim @Caffeinated Reviewer.
The Sunday Post is a blog news meme . It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Welcome to my monthly wrap-up for December 2021.
December proved to be an uneventful month for me. Most of the time was spent organizing for the holidays. We are at the end of another year. Based on my experience with 2021, I wait with bated breath to see what 2022 has to offer. I can only pray and hope that it will give us a better run than what its predecessor gave to us. My staycation is coming to an end an I will be returning to work on the second working day in January. It was fun while it lasted, but its time to get back to the grind.
I spent Christmas eve binge watching sappy Christmas movies and the Die Hard series on Christmas Day. I had a quiet and wonderful time with my family. New Year’s eve was another uneventful day for me. I spent the day reading and watching television in between.
I still can’t believe I read so many books in December, given the amount of time I spent on other activities. December is always a busy month so finding time for reading tends to be a bit tricky, but I did it anyway. Below is the list of books read in December.
- [2 Dec] Cut and Run by Annabelle Lewis ★★★★
- [3 Dec] Key West Dead by Mark Nolan ★★★★
- [6 Dec] Meet Me in London by Georgia Toffolo ★★★★
- [9 Dec] Washed Away by R.C. Boldt ★★★★
- [10 Dec] One Christmas Wish: A Novel by Brenda Jackson ★★★★
- [16 Dec] Masters' Mistress by Jamie Schulz ★★★★
- [18 Dec] The Kinsmen Universe by Ilona Andrews ★★★½
- [22 Dec] Sleigh Bells Ring by RaeAnne Thayne ★★★★½
- [23 Dec] Home for a Cowboy Christmas by Donna Grant ★★★★
- [27 Dec] The Secret of Snow by Viola Shipman ★★★★
- [30 Dec] Christmas at Colts Creek by Delores Fossen ★★★½
- [31 Dec] Fated Blades by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
Books Read- 11
Total Books completed for the year-151. I surpassed my Goodreads goal of 1oo books.
Average days per book – 3.3
Total Pages Read to date – 46,685
New Additions to the Blog
How was your month? What do you have planned for January 2022