I am linking up to The Sunday Post hosted by Kim @Caffeinated Reviewer.
The Sunday Post is a blog news meme . It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
My wrap up post will cover two month as I missed out on doing a wrap-up for February. February proved to be very hectic. In February, I discovered a lump in my leg, which of course sent me into a total panic. I am happy to report that it turned out to be nothing serious., but I need to avoid high impact exercises.
March was a pretty normal month, with the exception of my issues with the insurance company? The matter has yet to be resolved. SMH! They are a real pain. The las piece of information I received indicated that the person handling the claim resigned, so it had to be reassigned. By the time I receive the funds the cost of repairing the vehicle will increase. So anyway you take it I end up with the worst part of the deal.
On Thursday I learnt that working from home will be a thing of the past. It came as no surprise, but I am surely going to miss working from home.
I didn’t meet my reading goal for February as I fell short by four books. However, I made it for March. Below is the list of books read and reviewed for February and March.
- [2 Feb] The Overnight Guest by Heather Gudenkauf ★★★★½
- [5 Feb] Woman Last Seen by Adele Parks ★★★½
- [9 Feb] Caught by Love by Melissa Foster ★★★★★
- [12 Feb] Black Orchid Girls by Carolyn Arnold ★★★★½
- [14 Feb] The Good Lie by A.R. Torre ★★★★
- [16 Feb] All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover ★★★★
- [18 Feb] Inflamed by an Incubus by Felicity Heaton ★★★★★
- [22 Feb] Ricochet by Jessica Andersen ★★★½
- [24 Feb] Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover ★★★★½
- [1 Mar] Only One Love by Natasha Madison ★★★★
- [2 Mar] Last Duke Standing by Julia London ★★★½
- [7 Mar] Western Waves by Brittainy C. Cherry ★★★★
- [11 Mar] Wicked Little Promise by Rachael Brownell ★★★★
- [15 Mar] Some Days by J.L. Lora ★★★★
- [16 Mar] Broken Beauty by Catharina Maura ★★★★½
- [17 Mar] Eve of Destruction by Sherrilyn Kenyon ★★★½
- [17 Mar] Born of Rage by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- [19 Mar] The Summer Getaway by Susan Mallery ★★★★½
- [22 Mar] Wright that Got Away by K.A. Linde ★★★★
- [23 Mar] Lucifer's Sin by Lisa Renee Jones ★★★★½
- [24 Mar] White Trash Warlock by David R. Slayton ★★★½
- [27 Mar] The Lying Club by Annie Ward ★★★★½
- [28 Mar] Crazy, Wicked Love by Melissa Foster ★★★★½
- [30 Mar] A Nurse to Claim His Heart by Juliette Hyland ★★★★
|Hours Listened||49hrs 30 Mins||9hrs 19mins|
|Average Days Per Book||2||2.40|
Books Read to Date – 38