Welcome to my monthly wrap-up- September 2021.
I cannot believe it’s already the end of September! This month flew by so fast and the good thing it did so without any incidents. Whew! I celebrated another birthday. The celebration, however, was low keyed as we are still in curfew and semi-lockdown mode.
I read thirteen (13) books and posted reviews for fifteen. Here is the list of books that were read and reviewed.
- [1 Sep] White Ribbon by Aleatha Romig ★★★
- [3 Sep] Where I Left Her by Amber Garza ★★★★
- [7 Sep] Southern Sunshine by Natasha Madison ★★★★
- [7 Sep] At First Hate by K.A. Linde ★★★★
- [9 Sep] The Chateau by Catherine Cooper ★★★★
- [9 Sep] The Rule by David Jackson ★★★★
- [12 Sep] Dirty Little Secret by Rachael Brownell ★★★½
- [14 Sep] Never Saw Me Coming by Vera Kurian ★★★★
- [16 Sep] Midlife Psychic by Carolyn Arnold ★★★★
- [19 Sep] Buried by Elle Croft ★★★★½
- [20 Sep] Running on Diesel by Melissa Foster ★★★★★
- [21 Sep] Adrift by Kaylea Cross ★★★★
- [23 Sep] The Spires: A Thriller by Kate Moretti ★★★
- [27 Sep] Trace of Doubt by DiAnn Mills ★★★★
- [29 Sep] Pretty Broken Dolls by Jennifer Chase ★★★★
Book Read but not reviewed
Books Read- 13
Total Books completed to date – 109
Average days per book – 3
Total Pages Read to date – 33,963
I completed most of my challenges, with the exception of :
- Kindle Unlimited: Forty percent (40%)
- Audiobook: Eighty percent (80%)
- A – Z: seventy- seven (77%)
Favourites of the Month
A sample of the books planned for October
How was your reading for September?
Did you have any stand out reads? Looking for recommendations so let me know in the comments.
I am using this opportunity to declare my intention to participate in
THE FALL EDITION OF #COYER SEASONS
It commences on October 1st 2021 (today) and ends on December 22nd 2021. For more information on this challenge visit Because Reading Is Better Than Life, the hosts of this exciting challenge.
- The Thirteenth Month by Elizabeth Hunter - May 29, 2023
- The Woman in Carriage 3 by Alison James - May 26, 2023
- Fever Claim by Marie Johnston, Falling Hard by Kaylea Cross Thrifty Thursday Reviews - May 25, 2023
Glad it was a calmer month for you and yay for celebrating one more year. I am not surprised that Melissa Foster hit your favorites for the month. I thought it sounded pretty good. Getting there on those remaining challenges. Have a great October, Nadene!
I’m sure September went by in a flash, certainly felt like it. You had a great reading month with some fab books. Here’s to a great October too.
September flew by for me too. I’m a September baby and did low key celebrating here too. Looks like you had a great reading month. Some I want to try on this list.
Awesome job! Happy Spooktober!
Thanks, same to you.
I wish I could read as many books as you can. So many fabulous titles too.
I hardly watch television, makes its easier to read more.
wow! so super organized..and such a good reading month
It can be tough to want to do things when you are still on curfew and lockdown. Hope that clears up soon for you. But September really flew by for me too.
I hope it clears up for the Christmas. Not sure I want to spend my Christmas under these conditions. Keeping fingers crossed.