I am linking up to The Sunday Post hosted by Kim @Caffeinated Reviewer.
The Sunday Post is a blog news meme . It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Welcome to my monthly wrap-up for January 2022.
I am back to work after a long and well deserved leave. January was a low keyed month for the most part. My biggest challenge is having to deal with the insurance company in respect to the repair of my motor vehicle. Getting money from these companies is like pulling teeth. Although I was not at fault I am the one who is getting the raw deal. I am hoping to have the matter resolved before the end of February.
In regards to reading January was a good month. I read fourteen books in all and reviewed twelve on the blog. Below are the list of books read and reviewed.
- [4 Jan] Only One Mistake by Natasha Madison ★★★★
- [5 Jan] The Sorority Murder by Allison Brennan ★★★★
- [8 Jan] The True Cowboy of Sunset Ridge by Maisey Yates ★★★★½
- [11 Jan] Wright Rival by K.A. Linde
- [13 Jan] Risky Little Affair by Rachael Brownell ★★★★½
- [14 Jan] Juniper Hill by Devney Perry ★★★★★
- [16 Jan] The Family You Make by Jill Shalvis ★★★★★
- [18 Jan] Green Envy by Aleatha Romig ★★★★
- [23 Jan] Knight of Runes by Ruth A. Casie ★★★★½
- [24 Jan] The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole ★★★½
- [27 Jan] A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole ★★★★
- [31 Jan] Munro by Kresley Cole ★★★★½
Books Read- 14
Pages Read- 4,368
Hours Listened- 47 hours 53 minutes
Average days per book – 2.3
Average Rating – 4.21
How was your month? What do you have planned for February 2022