March turned out to be a pretty hectic month in the area of work and COVID only helped to make it worse. I couldn’t wait for it to be over.
We are currently on our second weekend lockdown, with the last one scheduled for April 9. The measure became necessary as COVID cases are increasing at a rapid rate and its mostly due to persons failing to follow the protocols. This is made worse by the conspiracy theorists who believes its a plot by the government to control citizens as in their minds COVID doesn’t exist.
On a positive note I made a new acquisition in March. I traded in my 2009 Subaru, which I owned since 2012, for a 2020 Hyundai Tucson. Although I love my Subaru it started giving me a host of problems and I knew it was time to let it go. I am loving my new vehicle, although there are a number of features I need to figure out.
- [2 Mar] Dotted Lines by Devney Perry ★★★★½
- [8 Mar] Hide in Place by Emilya Naymark ★★★½
- [9 Mar] The Vineyard at Painted Moon by Susan Mallery ★★★★★
- [10 Mar] Before the Dawn by Cynthia Eden ★★★★
- [15 Mar] Betwixt by Darynda Jones ★★★★
- [16 Mar] Eastern Lights by Brittainy C. Cherry ★★★★★
- [17 Mar] Irresistibly Irish (Getting Lucky) : An Age Gap Romance by Mika Jolie ★★★★
- [17 Mar] Hometown Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado): A Brother's Best Friend Romance by Mika Jolie ★★★★
- [22 Mar] Yes & I Love You by Roni Loren ★★★★½
- [23 Mar] Danger in Numbers by Heather Graham ★★★½
- [26 Mar] Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne
- [29 Mar] Tell No Lies by Allison Brennan ★★★★
- [31 Mar] CHANGING THE RULES by Catherine Bybee ★★★★
Books Read and Reviewed
I read eleven (11) books in March and posted reviews for thirteen (13) books
Books Read- 11
Total Books completed to date – 36
Average days per book 1.7
Total Pages Read to date- 11,094
I am at thirty-eight percent (38%) of The New Release Challenge, thirty percent (13%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, thirty-three percent (33%) of The Audio Book Challenge, fifty-six (56%) in the Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge, forty-three (43%) into COYER and fifty-eight percent (58%) in the A-Z reading challenge At, the time of me writing this post I was twelve (12) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge.
Favourite Book of the Month
A Sample of the Books Scheduled for April
How was your reading for the month of March? What are you planning to read in April?
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.