Welcome to January 2021 Wrap-up Post.
I started on a good note with my reading this month. I hope to continue with that momentum in the upcoming months.
Books read and reviewed
I read thirteen (13) books and reviewed 10.
- [5 Jan] Only One Night by Natasha Madison ★★★★★
- [6 Jan] The Writhing: A Horror Novel by Abe Moss ★★★★
- [8 Jan] Wrong Alibi by Christina Dodd ★★★★
- [11 Jan] Dirty Deeds by Nicole James ★★★½
- [12 Jan] The Little Grave by Carolyn Arnold ★★★★
- [18 Jan] Aftershock by Judy Melinek, T.J. Mitchell ★★★★
- [19 Jan] The Lasaran by Dianne Duvall ★★★★½
- [21 Jan] The Forever Girl by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [25 Jan] The Segonian by Dianne Duvall ★★★★★
- [28 Jan] Cold Cruel Kiss by Toni Anderson ★★★★★
Books read in January but not reviewed
I am at eleven percent (11%) of The New Release Challenge, one percent (1%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, thirteen percent (13%) of The Audio Book Challenge, sixteen percent (16%) in the Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge, fifteen percent (15%) into COYER and twenty-seven percent (27%) in the A-Z reading challenge At, the time of me writing this post I was five (5) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge.
I have nothing exciting to report this month. I had a bout with the flu. My recovery was quick, which I was grateful for. The Covid vaccine has reached our shores, however persons are skeptical of taking it, myself included. The uncertainty surrounding the adverse reactions plays a role in the uncertainties.
How was your month? What are your reading and blogging goals for February?
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.