Welcome to January 2021 Wrap-up Post.
I started on a good note with my reading this month. I hope to continue with that momentum in the upcoming months.
Books read and reviewed
I read thirteen (13) books and reviewed 10.
- [5 Jan] Only One Night by Natasha Madison ★★★★★
- [6 Jan] The Writhing: A Horror Novel by Abe Moss ★★★★
- [8 Jan] Wrong Alibi by Christina Dodd ★★★★
- [11 Jan] Dirty Deeds by Nicole James ★★★½
- [12 Jan] The Little Grave by Carolyn Arnold ★★★★
- [18 Jan] Aftershock by Judy Melinek, T.J. Mitchell ★★★★
- [19 Jan] The Lasaran by Dianne Duvall ★★★★½
- [21 Jan] The Forever Girl by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [25 Jan] The Segonian by Dianne Duvall ★★★★★
- [28 Jan] Cold Cruel Kiss by Toni Anderson ★★★★★
Books read in January but not reviewed
I am at eleven percent (11%) of The New Release Challenge, one percent (1%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, thirteen percent (13%) of The Audio Book Challenge, sixteen percent (16%) in the Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge, fifteen percent (15%) into COYER and twenty-seven percent (27%) in the A-Z reading challenge At, the time of me writing this post I was five (5) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge.
I have nothing exciting to report this month. I had a bout with the flu. My recovery was quick, which I was grateful for. The Covid vaccine has reached our shores, however persons are skeptical of taking it, myself included. The uncertainty surrounding the adverse reactions plays a role in the uncertainties.
How was your month? What are your reading and blogging goals for February?
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
- 🎧︎War by Laura Thalassa Buddy Read Chat Review withBrandee @Unconventional Bookworm - March 23, 2023
- Second Wives by Carey Baldwin - March 21, 2023
- All Signs Lead to Lucy by Julieann Dove - March 20, 2023
[…] on February 7, 2021 by Nadene in Reviews / 0 Comments […]
Glad you’re feeling better from the flu!
Fun list of books! I see you liked The Segonian better than The Lasaran. I’m still looking forward to reading those!
They were both good, but The Segonian was more fun.
You don’t review every book you read?
Sure, I do. Those I noted as not being reviewed were posted in February.
I adore Jill Shalvis but Forever Girl was more angsty than I was expecting
I agree it was, but I still had a good time with it.
that is a cool number of books completed.. while I have read quite a few too, I am not doing so well towards all the challenges yet 🙂 Need to work on them more consciously
Thanks. I know the challenges can be a bit challenging. Hopefully you will be able to catch up with your challenges.
Bummer about catching the flu. I had a sinus infection, but fingers crossed I’ll avoid the flu. Wow, doing great on your challenges for January. I especially love seeing your Net Galley and Edelweiss numbers b/c getting my review pile under control has been an ongoing challenge for me. Glad to see all those high ratings on the books you read.
Have a good February, Nadene!
I hope it doesn’t reach you. It sure made me miserable. I hope to continue on the same momentum with my reading challenges.
Great reading month. Sorry you weren’t feeling well for part of the month.
It sounds like you have a great month for the most part. I am sorry that you were sick but glad that you recovered quickly. I hope that you are having a wonderful February, Nadene!
Yes I did and thanks for the well wishes.