Welcome to February 2021 Wrap-up Post.
February was one of those months I wish would end quickly and it seemed to drag on and on. So many tings happened, some of which were not good. I stopped listening to the news all together as the information being disseminated is definitely not good for my stress levels. COVID cases are on the rise and the populace refuse to play their part in keeping the numbers down.
Books Read and Reviewed
I read twelve (12) books in February and posted reviews for fourteen (14) books .
- [2 Feb] Lethal Protector by Kaylea Cross ★★★★
- [3 Feb] Every Last Secret by A.R. Torre ★★★★
- [5 Feb] In Between Forever by Mika Jolie ★★★★½
- [8 Feb] The Gathering Dusk by Cynthia Eden ★★★
- [8 Feb] After the Dark by Cynthia Eden ★★★★
- [9 Feb] Only One Touch by Natasha Madison ★★★★
- [11 Feb] Jingle all the Slay by Dakota Cassidy ★★★★
- [17 Feb] Shadow's Legacy by Julie Kagawa ★★★½
- [17 Feb] The Iron Raven by Julie Kagawa ★★★★½
- [22 Feb] The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins ★★★★½
- [23 Feb] Hold the Forevers by K.A. Linde ★★★★
- [24 Feb] Saving His Son by Rita Herron ★★★★
- [26 Feb] Hot for Love by Melissa Foster ★★★★½
Books Read- 12
paperback – 1
Total Books completed to date – 25
Average days per book 1.5
Total Pages Read to date- 7,939
I am at twenty-three percent (23%) of The New Release Challenge, one percent (1%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, twenty-three percent (23%) of The Audio Book Challenge, twenty-four percent (24%) in the Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge, thirty percent (30%) into COYER and forty- three percent (43%) in the A-Z reading challenge At, the time of me writing this post I was ten (10) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge.
I made a change to my blog by switching from Disqus to WordPress commenting system. Disqus proved to be more trouble than its worth, hence my decision to switch. Although I have now noticed I have a lot of spam comments to contend with, which I never encountered with Disqus.
ARCs/ ALCs Received
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.