May was a rough month. New tasks at work which had me travelling of my area back and forth for several days. This was tiring, which led to me falling behind in everything. Hopefully things will settle down in June.
- [4 May] Dirty Deals by Nicole James ★★★★
- [5 May] Just My Luck by Adele Parks ★★★★
- [6 May] The Fragile Ones by Jennifer Chase ★★★★
- [10 May] Bewitched by Darynda Jones ★★★★½
- [11 May] Irished by Heather Slade ★★★
- [14 May] Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica ★★★★
- [17 May] Aftermath by Terri Blackstock ★★★★
- [18 May] A Deadly Dividend by David Pearson ★★★★
- [21 May] Maybe We Will by Melissa Foster ★★★★½
- [25 May] Called into Action by Paris Wynters ★★★★
- [28 May] The Hunted Girls by Jenna Kernan ★★★★½
Books Read and Reviewed
I read twelve (12) books in May and posted reviews for eleven (11).
Books Read- 12
Total Books completed to date – 62
Average days per book – 2.1
Total Pages Read to date- 18,402
I am at sixty – seven percent (67%) of The New Release Challenge, twenty-three percent (23%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, fifty- three percent (53%) of The Audio Book Challenge, ninety-two (92%) in the Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge, seventy-seven (77%) into COYER and fifty-eight percent (58%) in the A-Z reading challenge. At the time of me writing this post I was twenty-one (21) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge.
Favourite Book of the Month
A Sample of the Books Scheduled for June
- Cover Reveal of Grimm Consequences by Kate SeRine. - August 10, 2022
- 🎧︎Night Unbound by Dianne Duvall - August 9, 2022
- Book Tour: Ben and Beatriz by Katalina Gamara - August 8, 2022