May was a rough month. New tasks at work which had me travelling of my area back and forth for several days. This was tiring, which led to me falling behind in everything. Hopefully things will settle down in June.
- [4 May] Dirty Deals by Nicole James ★★★★
- [5 May] Just My Luck by Adele Parks ★★★★
- [6 May] The Fragile Ones by Jennifer Chase ★★★★
- [10 May] Bewitched by Darynda Jones ★★★★½
- [11 May] Irished by Heather Slade ★★★
- [14 May] Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica ★★★★
- [17 May] Aftermath by Terri Blackstock ★★★★
- [18 May] A Deadly Dividend by David Pearson ★★★★
- [21 May] Maybe We Will by Melissa Foster ★★★★½
- [25 May] Called into Action by Paris Wynters ★★★★
- [28 May] The Hunted Girls by Jenna Kernan ★★★★½
Books Read and Reviewed
I read twelve (12) books in May and posted reviews for eleven (11).
Books Read- 12
Total Books completed to date – 62
Average days per book – 2.1
Total Pages Read to date- 18,402
I am at sixty – seven percent (67%) of The New Release Challenge, twenty-three percent (23%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, fifty- three percent (53%) of The Audio Book Challenge, ninety-two (92%) in the Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge, seventy-seven (77%) into COYER and fifty-eight percent (58%) in the A-Z reading challenge. At the time of me writing this post I was twenty-one (21) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge.
Favourite Book of the Month
A Sample of the Books Scheduled for June
- Cruel Kiss and Cruel King by K. A Linde - March 28, 2023
- Timeless & Timeless Encore by Kaylene Winter Blog Tour - March 25, 2023
- 🎧︎War by Laura Thalassa Buddy Read Chat Review withBrandee @Unconventional Bookworm - March 23, 2023
I’ll bet you’re pretty exhausted with all that extra running around for work. Hopefully things will settle down for you this month and you can get caught up on your rest and your life. Looking forward to your reviews on those June books you have lined up.
Exhausted is an understatement. I am hoping June will be less hectic.
Another successful reading month in the bag. Thanks for sharing Nadene there are some covers up there and blurbs that I’m going to check out.
You are welcome Debbie. Enjoy.
I also read Aftermath and think I gave it 4 starts as well. 🙂 You did fantastic for May! Happy June!
Glad to know you enjoyed Aftermath. Thanks, same to you.
Fantastic month Nadene!! I am loving the mystery suspense reads/audios.
Thanks Kim. Me too, Suspense on audio is so good.
I hope that June is a much calmer month for you. I hate feeling like I am behind with things. You had a great reading month! I can’t wait to read Jill Shalvis’s new book.
I too hope June will be calmer. Yes I had a good month, thanks. I am looking forward to reading Shalvis as well.
You did great. Hope June is a calmer month for you. Will be checking out some of these books.
Thanks Jo. I hope so too.
Yes! I read The Wicked Aftermath, too!! Absolutely love Melissa Foster 🙂 Looks like you had a busy month.
Yes it was busy indeed.
I am super jelly – you have several on your list that I have been coveting!
Ah, well I hope you get the chance to read them.
Although you had a rough month away from reading you had some fab books and most got a good rating. Here’s to a great June too.
Yes, I was lucky to get some good ones.
No 5 star reads but still seems like a solid and enjoyable reading month!
Yes it was a fairly good month reading wise.