Off the Blog
Wow! I can’t believe September has ended. Not a lot happened this month at least no more than the usual. I celebrated my birthday, however, it was low keyed given what is happening around us.
On the Blog
Books Read and Reviewed
- [1 Sep] Only One Kiss by Natasha Madison ★★★★
- [4 Sep] The Publicist by Christina George ★★★½
- [7 Sep] Airborne by DiAnn Mills ★★★★
- [11 Sep] Machiavellian by Bella Di Corte ★★★★½
- [14 Sep] The Wreckage of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry ★★★★
- [16 Sep] The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes ★★★★
- [21 Sep] A Fast Woman by Laralyn Doran ★★★★
- [25 Sep] Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- [29 Sep] Tempted by Love by Melissa Foster ★★★★½
- [30 Sep] Finding Love at the Christmas Market by Jo Thomas ★★★★
I read eleven books, reviewed ten and had one DNF. I dnf The Asylum by Debra Meller
I have completed the New Release Challenge and the Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge. I am thirty – seven percent (37%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, and fifty – seven percent (57%) of The Audio Book Challenge. I still have a lot of catching up to do, but I hope to complete both challenges in good time. I have completed the Goodreads Challenge of reading one hundred (100) books.
New Additions to the Blog
HOW HAS YOUR MONTH BEEN? ANY NEWS YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE?
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.