This month has been a busy month work wise. It is a wonder I got any reading done. I had to travel 310 km per day for four days for work. At the end of those four days I was a total wreck. In my last post I mentioned that the hurricane season had begun. Well we got a little taste of Elsa. By the time she passed the island she had downgraded to a tropical storm. There was flooding in some areas, but thank goodness there were no major issues.
I can’t believe that it has been two years since I got married, It seemed like only yesterday. On July 20th I celebrated my 2nd wedding anniversary.
I read twelve (12) books and reviewed ten. Here is the list of books that were read and reviewed. The Burning Girls was read in June.
- [5 Jul] The Burning Girls by Rita Herron ★★★★½
- [7 Jul] She Has a Broken Thing Where Her Heart Should Be by J.D. Barker ★★★★
- [8 Jul] The Lily Garden by Barbara Josselsohn ★★★★
- [11 Jul] The Mixtape by Brittainy C. Cherry ★★★★
- [14 Jul] Into the Night by Cynthia Eden ★★★★
- [19 Jul] Darkness Rises by Dianne Duvall ★★★★½
- [20 Jul] Serves Me Wright by K.A. Linde ★★★★
- [22 Jul] Her Perfect Bones by Ellery A. Kane ★★★★
- [26 Jul] Boss Lady by Laralyn Doran ★★★★½
- [27 Jul] Southern Secrets by Natasha Madison ★★★★
- [30 Jul] Stolen by Her Bear by Felicity Heaton ★★★★
The books read in July but not reviewed are
Books Read- 12
Total Books completed to date – 84
Average days per book – 2.6
Total Pages Read to date- 26,286
I am at ninety-seven (97%) of The New Release Challenge, thirty percent (30%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, sixty percent p (60%) of The Audio Book Challenge, eighty percent (80%) for COYER and fifty-eight percent (58%) in the A-Z reading challenge. . At the time of me writing this post I was twenty-six (26) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge.
Favourite Book of the Month
A sample of the books I plan to read in August
How was your reading for July? Did you have any stand out reads? Looking for recommendations so let me know in the comments.