Off the Blog
August came and went and l am glad to see the back of it. August 1st was our emancipation day and August 6 independence day. Because of Covid the celebrations were low keyed. The government relaxed curfew restrictions during this time, which I believed was a grave mistake because now we have a spike in the number of cases. There has been an increase in the death toll associated with Covid. Several offices had to be closed, including mine as more persons are being infected. I am happy to report I am doing well and will continue to follow the protocols to ensure that I remain Covid free.
On the Blog
Books Read and Reviewed
This month I read 13 books, one of which was a re-read and reviewed 11.
- [3 Aug] Searching for Love by Melissa Foster ★★★★½
- [5 Aug] Darling, Dance with Me by Aisling Magic ★★★★
- [10 Aug] Love's Bitter Harvest by Jas T. Ward ★★★★★
- [11 Aug] Hush by B.T. Urruela ★★★★★
- [13 Aug] Game of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo ★★★★
- [17 Aug] Autumn of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo ★★★★
- [19 Aug] Winds of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo ★★★★
- [24 Aug] Valen by Felicity Heaton ★★★★½
- [25 Aug] When I Was You by Amber Garza ★★★★½
- [27 Aug] The Last Wolf by Maria Vale ★★★
- [31 Aug] Mating the Succubus by Lorien Lyn ★★★★
I reread Claiming the Succubus by Lorien Lyn in preparation for reading Mating the Succubus.
Only One Kiss by Natasha Madison was read in August but reviewed for September
I am at eighty-eight percent (88%) of The New Release Challenge, thirty percent (30%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, and fifty percent (50%) of The Audio Book Challenge. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I hope to complete in good time. At, the time of me writing this post I was twenty (23) books ahead in my Goodreads Challenge. I have read seventy-seven (89) books since the start of the year.
New Additions to the Blog
HOW HAS YOUR MONTH BEEN? ANY NEWS YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE?
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.