November has been an uneventful month for me, considering all that is going on in the world at large. There are scary things happening in my little slice of the world, but I choose not allow these events to cause me undue stress. I try to avoid the news as much as I possibly can.
I managed to get quite a good amount of reading done despite my hectic work schedule. I read and reviewed twelve books in November, three of which were audio books.
- [2 Nov] What We Bury by Carolyn Arnold ★★★★
- [9 Nov] Blood & Ash by Deborah Wilde ★★★★
- [12 Nov] The Chalet by Catherine Cooper ★★★★
- [16 Nov] Man of Honor: A Royal Organized Crime Romance: Prologue by Bella Di Corte ★★★½
- [17 Nov] A Wright Christmas by K.A. Linde ★★★★½
- [19 Nov] A Cowboy For Christmas by Dorothy Ewels ★★★½
- [19 Nov] Home for Christmas by Mika Jolie ★★★½
- [23 Nov] All Mouth and No Trousers by Xina Marie Uhl ★★★½
- [23 Nov] Blackburn by Brynne Asher ★★★
- [28 Nov] Blood Rogue by Linda J. Parisi ★★★★
- [29 Nov] The House by Tom Watson, Imogen Robertson ★★★
- [30 Nov] Custom Built by Chantal Fernando ★★★★
I am at fifty – seven percent (57%) of The Kindle Unlimited Challenge, and still at sixty – seven percent (67%) of The Audio Book Challenge. I am not sure if I will complete both challenges, but I am determined to see how far I can go.
New Additions to the Blog
I have finished listening to the Vow by Dannika Dark, I had a good time with it. Review will be up soon.
HOW HAS YOUR MONTH BEEN? ANY NEWS YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE?
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.