Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Tell Me Something Tuesday meme was formerly hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings, Its now being hosted by (Linda from Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell, Karen from For What It’s Worth, Roberta from Offbeat YA, Jen from That’s What I’m Talking About and Berls from Because Reading.
Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.
What are your favorite books/audiobooks that you read in 2021?
At the time of preparing this post I read 152 books, thirty four of which were in audio format. This weeks Tell Me Something post focus is on my favorite books/audiobooks. I narrowed my choice to ten of each format which was not an easy task.
Top Ten Audio Books for 2021
- The Segonian by Dianne Duvall
- Maybe We Will by Melissa Foster
- Cold as Ice by Toni Anderson
- Maybe We Should by Melissa Foster
- Muses and Melodies by Rebecca Yarros
- House of Shadows by K. A Linde
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachael Hawkins
- Bewitched by Darynda Jones
- Every Last Secret by A. Torre
- Changing the Rules by Catherine Bybee
Top Ten Reads for 2021
- Only One Night by Natasha Madison
- Cold Cruel Kiss by Toni Anderson
- Vineyard at the Painted Moon by Susan Mallery
- Eastern Lights by Brittainy C Cherry
- Scorched by Darkness by Felicity Heaton
- The Summer of No Attachments by Lori Foster
- Sweet Sexy Heart by Melissa Foster
- Indigo Ridge by Devney Perry
- Malignant by Michaelbrent Collings
- Running on Diesel by Melissa Foster
What were your favorite books/audiobooks for 2021? Leave your response in the comments below.
- The Thirteenth Month by Elizabeth Hunter - May 29, 2023
- The Woman in Carriage 3 by Alison James - May 26, 2023
- Fever Claim by Marie Johnston, Falling Hard by Kaylea Cross Thrifty Thursday Reviews - May 25, 2023
I have read and/or listened to a few of these and can see how they made your top ten. I don’t do a top ten because I read so many books that I can never narrow it down.
it was hard trying to narrow it down to ten each.
I haven’t read any of these! I need to look through and make my list soon but some of my favorites were Crown of Bones, The Wolf and the Woodsman, Wild Sign, and What’s Done in Darkness.
I love seeing your top ten lists for books and audiobooks. I think I’ll need to do a Melissa Foster year long read at some point so I can enjoy hers too.
Fantastic lists… I love Dianne Duvall’s audiobooks/books.